Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, June 7, 2012

4th day. Diagnostic 2nd day and Election day.

Sooo. We had the second and our last day of the Diagnostic test. During Spanish, I can't understand a thing! OMG. I'll definitely fail that one. Hmmm.. So in the afternoon, we had to sign up on different clubs again. And as usual, I was in the LRC club. And was elected as muse again. Yes. For the fourth time! Four years being in HS, four years being an LRC club member/officer, and four years being the school level muse! I wasn't really expecting that I'd win this time because they my batch mates also like the first year representative. She is really pretty. And then there, we have to introduce ourselves. And shoot! I was talking stupidly, really. It's like the grade seven students are better than me. I can't speak straight and I always eat my words! That was a bit embarrassing for me. I was actually nervous that time lol. I'm really not used of talking in front of a lot of people. I have stage fright. Not good right? But ugh, how can I prevent it?
Oh and yeah! Kristelle likes my Kai, too! And she even told me to pass some KPOP videos to her phone 'coz she said that maybe she'd like KPOP as well. :))))))
Ah! And my boy classmates are soooooo noisy! They are a lot noisier than us girls! Ave Joe, Mamen, B2.. those guys have really a big mouth! lol just kidding again. But I really like their jokes. I always laugh.. Yeah always.

No comments:

Post a Comment