Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Not much of a happy day.
Well, everyday is a happy day. I always laugh too much each day because of my classmates. Today was different. I still laughed a lot. We laughed a lot especially during our AP time.. But.. During Math time, ugh. Not that happy. I (We) got a low score (in fact, the lowest) in our activity yesterday. But, my partner was Pam. What we did was we divided the numbers to answer. I answered2 and 4, and some in 5 while she answered 1 and 3. So when we checked it, we only got correct answers in the numbers I did. Well, at first I was really disappointed with her :( But then I realized that I shouldn't be. Then when we were about to continue answering numbers 6-10, she suddenly asked me, "Gusto mo pa akong maka-partner?" I answered yes and gave her a smile. Then I just taught her what I did. Her way of computing in her calculator is wrong. So there, I just taught her. Still, until now, I still feel bad. I don't know why but I'm definitely not mad at her. Maybe still because of the low score. Anyway, I still have a lot of chances to get over that score.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment