Thursday, September 20, 2012
Just a bit sad today..
We had our Spanish class. Some students were asked to conjugate verbs in the past tense form. Since it was taking quite a long time and no one was getting the answer yet, some students were told to help the ones answering in the board. I was asked to help Marcson, the one got the highest grade in Spanish from our batch. At first I thought that I was so lucky since there's a great possibility that his answers will be correct. Yes, his answers only, since I also don't know answers. And lucky enough, his answers were really correct. Among all, 'we' were the only ones who got it right. Ma'am gave us 100. I was thinking that I definitely don't deserve that grade, since I was of no help to Marcson at all. I am worried because my classmates all got 50 while I, who didn't do anything to help Marcson, got 100. I think my classmates would all think that that's unfair. And they might hate me for that :((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment