I was included in the Math Jingle. I shouldn't be, but they included me. Lol.
Then yeah, last Thursday, we practiced the whole day. It was really exhausting. Something even happened during that day, but I won't tell it :D
Math Jingle.
I was really nervous when it was nearly our turn. My mouth was already dry, which shouldn't really happen because I was supposed to do something. During that time, my body was so stiff because of nervousness. I did what I am supposed to do, unfortunately, it didn't turned out well :(( My voice wasn't loud enough for everyone to hear because of my dry mouth. And yeah, we were like kids with our faces because of our hairstyle. It was cute, though. I made a few mistakes as well. That was so not good really. I was in front. Ahhhhh. Really embarrassing. But in general, I think our performance turned out well. As a result, we were 2nd place. I was a bit disappointed and guilty at the same time, because I joined them. Thinking of, 'What if I didn't join them? Maybe Seniors would be the champion'. Ughhh.
I'm the one in the middle, standing. Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment