Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, December 27, 2012

3 days

December 23, 2012
    He went to our house with Shynne. They stayed there for like an hour or an hour and a half? maybe. lol. And yeaaah. That night was MAGICAL :'))) I'll not mention why. But :)))))))))))))))))))))) OKAY THAT'S IT.

December 25, 2012
    Okay so it was not planned. He just suddenly texted me if we could go out together. And I was super nervous when I was asking my mom if she could allow me. We watched a movie together. And... another happy night :)))

December 27, 2012
     SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED SO UNEXPECTED. I told him that it's better if we see each other for the last time before we go to Bicol. But yea, maybe it was fate. We saw each other in the bus on our way to SM Bacoor. WE RODE THE SAME BUS. He was with his brother. And yeaaaaaa. Whyyyyyyyyyyy did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment