Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, December 21, 2012

That night.

December 19..
   Everything was already planned. Christian, Gary, and him went to our school. We all rode a jeepney going home. Okay to sum it all up, we went to Jollibee and he bought a Milo Blast for me :')) We went to our house and everything that happened next was just awesome. I kept on punching him, he was tickling me. We also touch each other's hands. But yeaaaaaaaa. I was just so happy that time. He also wiped my sweat with his handkerchief. IT WAS JUST SO SWEET :') He also kept on touching my face, my chin. We also pinch each other's cheeks!!

And ... for the first time... I said I love you.. personally.. sajdhflaksjdhglakjhg.

THAT WAS ONE MAGICAL NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment