I think this day would be one of my most unforgettable moment in my Senior life.
It was the day when I got really angered by my classmates. They were too much. At first I was just ignoring them, still laughing at their jokes. But that time, I just don't know what happened to me but I already got tired of those jokes, the way they bash my idols.. our idols..
They always say 'baho kpop'. It annoyed me. They always say bad things about KPOP. Ughhhh.
I sent a group message that time, just to express my anger. My classmates who received that message came asking me if I was alright. Of course I was not. I was not answering them, pretending that I wasn't hearing anything. After that, I just rested my head on my arm chair. I heard my friends saying things to the boys in our classroom. They were protecting me. Even the ones who are not KPOP fans. They were saying that they should atleast give respect to KPOP. I bursted into tears. I was probably touched by my friends protecting me. My KPOP friends, after finding out what happened, they immediately went by my side, comforting me, and they were even shouting at my classmates. My other classmates were silent that time. Only voices that were shouting can be heard. Until now, I am not yet talking to my boy classmates, ignoring them. I even removed them as my friends on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment