Okay. So am I supposed to tell you what happened?
So... we went to Trece early. I don't wanna be late. So I met my schoolmates. We were hella many. Too many.
I was supposed to go to the CR but there were a lot of people and it takes them a lot of time to finish pee-ing! So I went back to the line again. Then after minutes, I asked them if they could accompany me again. So yeah we waited. Again. Then suddenly, I heard people getting noisy, so I suspected that the AM session were already through with the exam. And yes they were. So we went to the line again. Ugh. We waited soooo long. But yeah. Since we dominate the place, every row, there were about 1 or 2 science students. lol. Yeah. Then the exam started. I was just relaxed that time. I don't know if the exam was hard. Maybe because I just guessed most of the questions there. So, I am really not expecting if I could pass. I don't wanna study there either. Just tried to take the exam, how it feels.. So yeah. I experienced it already. Then there was an essay. First time in the history of UPCAT times. We were expecting that the essay would be something like explaining something. But I was shocked.. and I laughed when I get to hold the essay sheet. The question was something like, if you would meet an alie, explain the events. Well something like that. My 'story' was lol. I am even laughing at my own work. I would doubt that they won't laugh at it too. Sooo. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment