Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, August 26, 2012

We will wait for you, leader Teukie.

 

ELFs(including me) are being so emotional now on Twitter, even on Tumblr. Today was Park Jungsoo's last overseas concert before he enlists.
2 years..
Yes, we'll wait for 2 years. That won't be too long, right?
We'll wait for you just like we're waiting for Kim Heechul right now.. We'll wait for you just like how we've waited for Kim Yongwoon.
You're the best leader ever, oppa.
Being humble.. thoughtful.. a great sunbae. We'll really miss you.
I won't be able to see you anymore.. since you won't be performing with the other members during Super Show 5..
I hope you'll just be fine. Take care always oppa.
I can't express all my feelings. I can't put them all into words. I just love you so much. And I promise that I'll be an ELF forever. PROMISE. Just stay strong oppa. Promise us that you'll come back even better, okay?
WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU.
PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE AND 10VE SUPER JUNIOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment