I'll repost my tweets here a while ago regarding SiHae in Manila.
ELF So Beautiful trending worldwide because of @donghae861015 ^__^ http://twitpic.com/ajnxiu
ELF So Beautiful trending worldwide because of @donghae861015 ^__^ http://twitpic.com/ajn@mysuperhae
Iniyakan ko talaga yang SiHae na yan grabe.
[TRANS] @donghae861015: 20,000 ELF who came to Philippines Bench Promotion Fan Meeting thank you (cont) http://tl.gd/irno53
정확히2만5천.. 정리끝!“@donghae861015: 필리핀 Bench 광고 팬미팅에 와주셨던 2만명 ELF 감사합니다 !!^^ 오랜만에 봤는데 더 이뻐졌던데요 ^^ I so much !! With 시원 pic.twitter.com/5d4hvyQ7”
필리핀 Bench 광고 팬미팅에 와주셨던 2만명 ELF 감사합니다 !!^^ 오랜만에 봤는데 더 이뻐졌던데요 ^^ I so much !! With 시원pic.twitter.com/wfvuOcN4
RT @chilloutbox: omg siwon kissed a little girl on the forehead i think? #SiHaeInManila
how can you see the front when there are 124854215 cameras in front of you ;;;;;
RT @chilloutbox: siwon said he wants to go to cebu while donghae wants to go to boracay #SiHaeInManila
RT @chilloutbox: "Philippine maganda, mahal ko kayo" -Siwon "Namimiss kita, mahal ko kayo" -Donghae #SiHaeInManila
[UPDATE] #SiHaeInManila #SIHAE FLYING KISS :D *OMG (♥o♥) (CREDITS: @sujuelfsforever v:SUJUalltheway05)
No comments:
Post a Comment