Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Did it for the Second Time

Hmmm. Curious, aren't you? Bleeeeh. Well.. It's about me, prioritizing the important rather than the more important one. Lol. What am I saying? A few weeks ago we had to shoot our 'drama version' for the music video we're making for the contest that we've joined. On that same date, our class have to practice for our Mi Ultimo Adios play, which is very important. Guess where I went? To our shooting for the music video. Let me explain guys. It's just that we have no other date for it to be done. Yet there's also no other date for our practice. We have already done our part for the play, and we're not that needed so we chose to go to the shooting. Why is it the only available time for us to shoot? It's because the guy whom we asked to act as one of the characters in our play said that it's his only available time. We don't want to lose the chance because he's a BIG help to us because he's 'popular' and he said he'll help us with publicity of the video.
Now this time, it's the same thing again. Still about that music video. We had to shoot the 'dance version' right away because the deadline's already near. We still have to edit the video, and it would really be hard for us to edit it because we're inexperienced. The other option is, I have to go to my researchmate's house for us to do research of course. And I have to go, because I wasn't able to come yesterday. Which one did I choose? Pretty obvious now. Read the title. So yeah. I chose doing the dance version because of the reason I stated earlier. I was supposed to go to Darlene's house but my covergroupmates consumed a lot of time fixing ourselves. :((((
I AM SORRY BUT I REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment