Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Day 1
Ughhhh. This day was just... so exhausting.. Well actually, I didn't do much but why do I feel so tired? Maybe because I'm so stressed out already. My classmates said that they did a lot of seat works while we're away. So meaning, we have new lessons. And what terrified me the most was their most amazing news about Chemistry. They had series of quizzes I think? And according to them, our teacher said that we'll be having quizzes everyday and will be asked to answer on the board one by one. The thing is, I still don't get the lesson :( Yeah. That's why I freaked out and I'm sooooo nstressed out right now thinking what would happen when we come back to classes :(( I think we'll be totally left out. But yeah. Let's look on the brighter side, semestral break's already approaching. Yay! But... another problem.. Where would we shoot our dance version? And when can we practice the whole steps? We need atleast two whole days for it :(( Well.. I'll just ask them. But what's more important now is our research :( ZYRAH FIGHTING!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment