Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bonding time with AS :)

OMG this day is just so exhausting but it was absolutely fun!! We had our dance shooting for the music video we're making. When we're through with that, we had a shooting. Lol. And then we went back to our house to have a rest. We came up with an idea. We had a talk show, Shynne as the host/MC and the remaining After Shock members were left as the guests as AS itself. It was sooo funny plus we danced Gangnam Style. I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE THAT. OMG I'M SORRY. I look stupid there, probably. We made another 'variety show' and it features the dorm life of After Shock. I LOOK JLHSDFLJKAHSDKFJH THERE. SWEAR. HAHAHAHA. YOU'D LAUGH A LOT. I'll post here some other time. :))))
I had a great time bonding with them but I think that that would be the last. It's really hard handling them. OH EM DID I JUST SAY THAT. Not to boast, but I was the one acting as the leader. I am always the one who organizes things. It's really hard. It's a bit of a burden to me because they weren't cooperating well, and if they had, I think it would be nothing to me. I would have even enjoyed it. :((( I've sacrificed a lot of things, too. I wish they had cooperated more :(( But, they were really great. It's just that we lack team cooperation :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment