While Teuk was preparing to
enlist, Sungmin Donghae and Kyuhyun did not cry infront of their Hyung. But
when Teuk enlisted, the three of them couldn't hold back their tears anymore
and cried. Kyuhyun cried the hardest.
He just looks so calm.. and more
handsome ! then he asked for us "YOU ARE WILL BE WAITING FOR ME
RIGHT?" |*scream..tears* ELF:YES !
Donghae was said to be crying
really hard :(
Teuk saw the guy fan and asked if
he's going to army also? The guy said not yet and Teuk said "come quickly”
Leeteuk: I feel awkward with short
hair
SHINDONG CRIED, HE SAID SMTH TO
MING THEN WIPED HIS TEARS FROM HIS EYES.. MING HAD HIS HAND TO HIS FACE..
SUPER JUNIOR SAID, ''TEUKI HYUNG,
GO AND COMEBACK SAFELY~"^^
SHINDONG WAS CRYING, KYUHYUN
LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO CRY, AND SUNGMIN HAD A HAND OVER HIS FACE
KYUHYUN KEPT LOOKING AT THE
GROUND.. SUNGMIN WAS LIKE LEADING HIM OUT. I HAVE A FEELING HE WAS GG TO CRY OR
SMTH
TEUK SAID THAT LAST NIGHT, HE WAS
CRYING WHILE SLEEPING
TEUK SAID, ''AS CIVILIAN PARK
JUNGSU, I WILL DO THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 21 MONTHS''
Leeteuk: "Teacher Lee Sooman
said that if I do well in the army and come back(,) my space will still be
there. I will do my best and come back well. Everyday while counting the D-day
to the day to go to the army(,) it came so quickly. It seems like the day that
I'll be discharged from the army will come very quickly too. It would be good
if there will be as many people as today that will come when I get discharged.
When I was on the way here, it seemed like I was going to cry but I am happy
that I am able to enlist happily with a bright atmosphere. Not as an
entertainer Leeteuk but as the nation's Park Jungsoo, I will fulfil my national
duties and come back"
According to Teukbar, on the day Teuk enlisted, Teuk's Mom, Sister and Siwon all went. Siwon said his goodbye to Teuk at the side of the road while on the way to his filming. There was a special interview along the way as well. The members also went back in to the army camp to bid Teuk farewell. At that time, everyone cried. Teuk's mom said that Teuk cried because he felt very thankful in his heart.... In the army, they are not allowed to bring any of their personal items, tomorrow all items will be sent home
According to Teukbar, on the day Teuk enlisted, Teuk's Mom, Sister and Siwon all went. Siwon said his goodbye to Teuk at the side of the road while on the way to his filming. There was a special interview along the way as well. The members also went back in to the army camp to bid Teuk farewell. At that time, everyone cried. Teuk's mom said that Teuk cried because he felt very thankful in his heart.... In the army, they are not allowed to bring any of their personal items, tomorrow all items will be sent home
Teuk's father replied to all the comments by ELF on his
letter to Teuk T.T very kind... and his reaction to Teuk's photo w/ others is
cute..
Leeteuk is sunbae in the army, has a great image, and
special entertainer-soldier training, he will be treated well^^ (cr: teukbar)
No comments:
Post a Comment