Okaayyyyy it's really been a while since I last blogged. A lot of things happened, actually. Uhm. It's about M again lol but I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Not worth talking about. Lol. But seriously yes. Why would I? It's a bad memory, anyway.He just did it again -.- I could easily forgive someone, but would not easily forget what had happened. I 'm just thankful to my friends who are there, who supported me, Jhudz, Joma, ate Trisha, Pam, Rikki Mae, and also others who knows the story. Lol. Love ya guys! :*
-Another story-
Okay sorry. I just wanna put it up into one post. HAHAHA. So yea, we had our exams this morning and ugh. I'm 75% sure that I'll fail. :/ What more on the subjects that we'll take tomorrow? Biotech was just.. mind blowing. lol. Math.. ugh I wasn't able to answer it well because I forgot how to solve such a thing. But, still hoping that my guessing are correct.. AP! omg that was pretty hard too! MAPEH, well most of us didn't take the exam seriously, more of a speed test for us. HAHA. Not boasting because it's easy, but because.. well how do I explain this? because.. it's not really important? Well that's for PE and Health. Lol.
-Another Story- Ooops!
I've been addicted AGAIN with reading stories, they call it Wattpad stories, but it's not actually from Wattpad but from the Candy Corner. Haha. Seriously, I've read quite a lot of wonderful stories, and most of them brought me tears. My all-time favorite is She's Dating the Gangster. Other stories I really love is Tossed Coin, 548 Heartbeats, A Miracle, The Diary, 25th Hour, Three Words Eight Letters... uhm there are still more but I forgot the titles already since I've read most of the wonderful stories last summer.
I just wanna say that, I'm watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band. The pilot episode would already interest you. Yep. Hahaha. It was awesome and I think there'd be a lot of lessons from that drama, especially with friendship, since they're in a band. And to tell you, I'm still in the first episode. LOL.
Things will never be the same again. Smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment