Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Celebrated Donghae's birthday :)

It's my first time celebrating Lee Donghae's birthday :))) So yeah, it still wasn't in my plan to buy a birthday cake for Donghae that day. But I got to see a very cute cake so I already bought one :))
Hereeeee..











I love you so much Donghae. I have changed a lot since the day I've been a KPOP fan. You are one of the reasons. I wanna stay with you and the other members until the end. Please don't break up. I love youuuuu. Take care of your hyungs and dongsaengs. Be a good sunbae okay? I know you do your best in everything. Keep doing that for your father. Your father loves you. And ELF love you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment