Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Monday, October 15, 2012

Shut Up Flower Boy Band quotes

"These guitars are like my awesome voice. You have to try them out to find the best one. Don't judge it by price" - Byunghee
"Annoyance can't overcome free-spiritedness" - Byunghee
"I want to die at my happiest moment" - Byunghee
"I wish that people would be scared of me. Instead of me being scared of what people think" - Soo Ah
"A classmate died and you want to go to the mall instead of his funeral?" - Soo Ah
"Not that we want to, but we have to" - Jihyuk
"It's not about what we have, man. It's about capability" - Kyung Jong
"You have to get through some rough times to know what's scary" - Jihyuk
"Try living to what the world wants you to do. After all, you can't change the world." - Shil Ba
"The voice is so strange- when I'm lonely it makes my heart feel warm, and when I'm excited it makes my heart race, and when I'm sad it makes me want to cry" - Soo Ah
"I wanted to give my friend one last gift, but it's all ruined because of me" - Hyunsoo
"Why does it matter if I die here or not and that you came up here?" - Jihyuk to Soo Ah
"Because I want to be with you" - Soo Ah to Jihyuk

No comments:

Post a Comment