Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letter to Park Jungsoo

Dear Park Jungsoo,
          I'm gonna call you Park Jungsoo, since it is your real name. You're in the real world, being yourself and not as Leeteuk. So wait, how should I begin this letter? Everytime I think about you going to the army, I just can't help but cry. You took too much sacrifices already, as you being Super Junior's leader and guardian. You already stood as their parents though we can say that the members are already old enough to handle their selves. All of you had been together ever since debut so it won't be surprising anymore if the members cry when you enlist. I think the one that would cry the most is Donghae. You took care of him very well, and of course Donghae being the child-like in the group, you served as his father and brother at the same time. Same goes with the other members. But seems like it's different with Donghae. When his father passed away, you were the one who really took care of him. I'm really thankful to you. With the other members, you always check each members' schedules. You always think about the others.
          I'll miss every single thing about you. Your cute dimple, your abs omg, but wait let's not think of the physical things. I'll miss you being the leader. Of course you're still the leader but it really is different. On every variety shows, you always stand out. Your piano skills, also the saxophone. You being respected by the rookie groups. Your MC skills. You are actually good at everything. I believe you can do a lot of things.
        Oh wait! How could I forget the Dimple couple!! I'm wondering what Kang Sora felt? For sure she felt sad because even though it was just a show, you had some memories together. I go tomato red every time I watch your WGM episodes. You are one of those ideal men a woman wishes for. You too even go tomato!! How I wish you feel something for her, too.
        You truly are one of those very respected sunbaenims. You are worthy to be followed by the other rookie groups, and you even serve as an inspiration for them.
       ONE THING IS FOR SURE. WE WILL TRULY MISS YOU PARK JUNGSOO. 2 years is quite loooong. But I won't think much about it and just indulge myself more into Super Junior. But of course you'll never be forgotten. Don't ever think that we'll love you less when you come back. In fact, we may love you even more. We'll not leave the fandom just because you left and Super Junior just lost someone who'd protect SJ's name. Don't worry about that because we, ELFs, promise to protect Super Junior while you're away. When you come back from the army, you'd be surprised because our fandom is growing fast. No wonder, you are really global stars. I hope we'd win MAMA awards. We'll do everything for you. We'll wait for you Park Jungsoo. 2 years won't be that long right? Don't cry oppa. We'll never leave you. We, ELFs, made a promise to believe Super Junior.
        Oppa. Enjoy your stay there. I know you're doing this for your country. And that action is heroic. I strongly hope that Super Junior would last for a very long time. You've been there for each other for more than 7 years, why not continue it until the very end right? You are really one of those people I adore and serve as an inspiration to me.
       I'm proud that you were able to bid farewell with a smile on your face. I know you were just forcing yourself to smile and keep calm during that time. I'm glad you were able to do that. I bet when you went inside, you cried right? I know you. Not personally, but as a fan, I do..

난 널 기다릴거야, 박 정수. 사랑해여 . HWAITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment